Man jailed after fight with son led to stabbing | Crime
A fight Wednesday night in Hope ended with one man going to jail and his son going to the hospital.
Hope, AR Police say they got a call about 6:45 p.m. about a disturbance in the 700 block of Park Drive. Once there, officers learned that 67-year-old John Robinson and his son, 35-year-old Stacy Robinson got into some type of physical altercation. During the fight, police say Stacy Robinson was stabbed twice in the back.
Police arrested the elder Robinson on a charge of 2nd degree domestic battery and was taken to the Hempstead County Jail. His son was treated and released from the hospital.
Upcoming Events near Southwest Arkansas
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference